March 13, 2020
Dear SPH Community,
Due to the rapidly evolving nature of the Coronavirus health situation and in an effort to minimize exposure to those on our campus, The Office of the Bursar will be working remotely and available via e-mail only, until a flexible schedule is finalized.
Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquires.
Thank you for your understanding and please continue to protect yourself and others.
Office of the Bursar
The Bursar’s Office provides professional, courteous, timely and accurate services to students and the SPH community while adhering to all policies, procedures and regulatory requirements set forth by the City University of New York (CUNY), NY State and the Federal Government.
Our core responsibilities include the collection and processing of tuition and fee payments, maintaining student financial records, managing student refunds, overseeing student payment plans and implementing collection processes.
- On July 2020, CUNY Central completed configuration for the final SPH Tuition Differential Rate for our Master’s in Public Health (MPH) and Doctorate in Public Health (DPH) programs as per CUNY Board of Trustees approval. This differential tuition increase is to provide optimal support and opportunity to our students and to sustain competitive educational programs. When compared to other CUNY campuses and other local comparable colleges and universities who provide specialized graduate and doctoral degrees, SPH has the lowest tuition rates. If payments have already been made on your account for the Fall 2020, they will be treated as partial payments.
- Important Fall 2020 Bursar Information Sheet
- Important Summer 2020 Bursar Information Sheet
- Important Spring 2020 Bursar Information Sheet
- The Spring 2020 Nelnet Tuition Payment Plan is now open for enrollment through February 3rd, 2020. Please visit mycollegepaymentplan.com for details. For additional help, please contact Nelnet at (888) 470-6014.
- On June 24, 2019, CUNY Board of Trustees approved a tuition rate increase for the 2019-2020 Academic Year. Students who paid in full prior to this date must check their accounts for the incremental charge added.
- Advisory: Enhanced credit and debit card payments options for tuition and fees
CUNY SPH is now accepting one-time credit card payments online. There is a 2.65% convenience fee (of the full payment submission) charged for a credit card payment.