All tuition and fees are determined by the City University of New York (CUNY) Board of Trustees and are subject to change without notice. In the event of an increase in the tuition and fee prices, payments already made will be treated as partial payments. Students are advised to review their account periodically to ensure it is in good standing.
The Tuition Schedules for the CUNY Graduate School of Public Health and Health Policy can be found using the links below, along with a comprehensive table of mandatory and general fees, as well as an estimated cost of attendance for students living and studying in New York City.
Tuition is charged based upon the following criteria:
- Residency Status (NY State Resident or Non-NY State Resident)
- Student Status (Doctoral or Graduate Student)
- Degree Status (Degree Student/Matriculated or Non-Degree Student/Non-Matriculated)
- Program Type (Fully Online or In-Person/Hybrid)
- Full-Time or Part-Time Status
- Number of Credits
- Doctoral Level (Level I, II and III pay different rates.)
Tuition and fees links: