Please note we are still accepting applications to our graduate programs for the fall.
For program-specific admissions requirements, please visit our academic pages by selecting a degree program below, then clicking on a specific track.
SOPHAS application fee waivers: CUNY SPH cannot offer application fee waivers, however, applicants may request a fee waiver directly from SOPHAS (Financial-based, Service-based, International-based). For eligibility requirements please visit the SOPHAS fee waiver website.
Master of Public Health (MPH) concentrations:
All of our MPH programs will be available as both traditional and fully online degrees beginning spring 2021.
- MPH in Community Health
- MPH in Environmental and Occupational Health Sciences
- MPH in Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- MPH in Health Policy and Management
- MPH in Public Health Nutrition
Master of Science (MS) concentrations:
- MS in Environmental and Occupational Health Sciences
- MS in Global and Migrant Health Policy (online program)
- MS in Health Communication for Social Change (online program)
- MS in Population Health Informatics (online program)