Leadership and Governance
Accreditation, Approval, and Licensure of Institution and Programs
- All of CUNY’s campuses are accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
- All of CUNY’s degree programs are registered with the New York State Department of Education.
Diversity and Inclusion
- For additional information about the accreditation of health and teaching programs on a CUNY campus, visit the National Center for Education Statistics website for details.
- Student Diversity Data
- Transfer of Credit Policies
- Credit Hour Work Requirements
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Leave of Absence
- Academic Integrity Policy
- Student Academic Appeals Policies and Procedures
- Grading Policies
- Copyright Infringement
Student Loan Information
- Initial Loan Counseling for Student Borrowers
- Exit Counseling for Student Borrowers
- Institutional Code of Conduct for Education Loans
Student Policies and Procedures
- Administrative Grievances and Appeals
- Policy on Reporting Alleged Misconduct
- NYSED Complaint Policies and Procedures
- Middle States Complaints Policies and Procedures