Tuition and Fees Information
All tuition and fees are determined by the City University of New York (CUNY) Board of Trustees and are subject to change without notice. In the event of an increase in the tuition and fee prices, payments already made will be treated as partial payments. Students are advised to review their account periodically to ensure it is in good standing.
PLEASE NOTE: On June 24, 2019, CUNY Board of Trustees approved a tuition rate increase for the 2019-2020 Academic Year. Students who paid in full prior to this date must check their accounts for the incremental charge added.
Tuition is charged based upon the following criteria:
- Residency Status (NY State Resident or Non-NY State Resident)
- Student Status (Doctoral or Graduate Student)
- Degree Status (Degree Student/Matriculated or Non-Degree Student/Non-Matriculated)
- Full-Time or Part-Time Status (Some groups pay per credit so please review the table of charges.)
- Number of Credits (As applicable; some students pay flat rates so please review the table of charges.)
- Doctoral Level (Level I, II and III pay different rates.)