The admissions policies of the CUNY School of Public Health are based on the CUNY mission of access and excellence. The School seeks students that reflect the diversity of New York City and can meet the needs of the local, national and international public health workforce.
- For detailed admissions and degree requirements, please review the information on the Degrees and Programs section of our website.
- When you are ready to apply, visit the ADMISSIONS WEBSITE (click on the links provided below) of the campus that offers your preferred degree, and follow the directions for the application process at that campus
- Hunter College Campus for BS (Bachelor of Science) Undergraduate Degrees
- Hunter College Campus for MPH (Master of Public Health) and MS (Master of Science) Graduate Degrees
- Brooklyn College Campus for MPH (Master of Public Health) Graduate Degrees
- Lehman College Campus for MPH (Master of Public Health) Graduate Degrees
- The Graduate Center for DPH (Doctor of Public Health) Degrees
Find out more about the admissions process for each program
All prospective students are encouraged to attend an Information Session