This series of interactive workshops will help you deepen and apply the skills needed for a successful job search. Sessions will include topic overviews, interactive activities to apply skills, weekly goal setting, and the chance to find and partner with an accountability buddy for mutual support and encouragement around weekly post-session follow-up activities. You can register for specific sessions as relevant or attend them all.
- Session 1: Resume Writing | Friday, February 19 | 12pm – 1pm
- Session 2: Job Search Strategy& Networking | Wednesday, February 24 | 5pm – 6pm
- Session 3: Cover Letters | Friday, March 12 | 12pm – 1pm
- Session 4: Interview Preparation | Wednesday, March 24 | 5pm – 6pm
- Session 5: Salary Negotiation | Friday April 9 | 12pm – 1pm