Reasons to sign up early:
- Your class seat is saved.
- The earlier you enroll, the lower your monthly payments will be since the total amount financed will be divided over more scheduled payments.
Please review the Nelnet Payment Plan video tutorial before signing up.
Payment Plan Budget Worksheet
Establish your payment plan based upon your anticipated tuition & fee costs and your anticipated financial aid (grants, scholarships, federal and state aid, etc.)
Choose Your Payment Method
- Automatic bank payment (ACH) or eCheck
- Credit or Debit Card (see Note A below)
[A] A 2.65% Service Fee will be charged to process all credit/debit card payments. The Service Fee is based on your total payment amount. The 2.65% Service Fee is added to your payment and will appear as a separate item on your credit/debit card statement. The Service Fee is not refundable, even if the payment to which it relates is cancelled, refunded, credited, or charged back. The Service Fee is charged by Nelnet Campus Commerce, not your institution.
Cost to Participate
- $40 Enrollment Fee per semester (see Note B below)
- $30 Returned Payment Fee is charged, per occurrence of returned payment (see Note C below)
Any change in your obligation due to CUNY will change the total payment plan balance and remaining monthly payment amounts.
[B] If the Enrollment Fee is returned for any reason including insufficient funds (NSF), the agreement will be terminated.
[C] All Credit/Debit Card payments that are returned will be subject to the Return Payment Fee. Only eCheck/ACH payments returned due to insufficient funds (NSF) will be subject to a Returned Payment Fee.
How to Enroll
- Disable pop-up blockers
- Log into CUNYfirst, go to HR Campus Solutions, click on Self-Service and go to your Student Center
- Go to Finances and select Enroll/Manage Payment Plan
Target Dates to Enroll By
|Last day to enroll
||Number of Payments
||Months of Payments
||November – April
||December – April
||January – April
||February – April
Upon Enrollment, Initial Payment is comprised of First Payment and Enrollment Fee.
All payments subsequent to the Initial Payment are automatically processed on the remaining scheduled payment dates. The Scheduled Payment Dates are typically on the 5th of the month, but if the 5th falls on a weekend the payment will be processed on the following business day.
For additional help, please contact Nelnet at 1.888.470.6014 or visit mycollegepaymentplan.