Running a Clinical Trial

Clinical Trials Registration

CUNY SPH has the ability to register with If you are going to run a clinical trial, you will need to register it in order to publish your findings. This includes trials that are not funded by the National Institutes of Health.

Depending on the subject matter, it may take much longer to get it thru the system than you imagine. Trials can start prior to registration with

Contact Dr. Michele Kiely, Associate Dean for Research, if you have a clinical trial to register. She can be reached at 646-364-9775 or