MS students Christine Constantino and Michael Ierardi awarded scholarships by AIHA

March 20, 2018 | SPH Accolades

Christine Constantino and Michael Ierardi, two MS students, were recently each awarded the Dr. Morton Lippman Scholarship by the American Industrial Hygiene Association. This scholarship was endowed in 2001 through a generous donation from Larry Birkner and Ruth McIntyre-Birkner in tribute to Dr. Lippmann, a professor of Environmental Medicine at the New York University (NYU) School of Medicine, and a leader in the fields of human exposure assessment and air pollution health effects.

Christine Constantino

Christine Constantino

“I am honored to be recognized by The American Industrial Hygiene Foundation. The Morton Lippmann Scholarship and the support I receive from The CUNY School of Public Health will aid in my educational success and enable me to continue to work diligently to protect the health of people in the workplace.” – Christine Constantino

Michael Ierardi

Michael Ierardi

“I’m incredibly honored to have been selected to receive an AIHF scholarship this year. To be a member of and recognized by an organization so devoted to its mission, as well as to the training and professional development of its members, is truly encouraging. I want to give a huge thank you to the faculty at CUNY SPH and many others – this would not have been possible without your invaluable support and continued guidance!” – Michael Ierardi