Collecting, processing and disseminating health data for individuals, families and policymakers is now an essential component of pubic health research and practice. The CUNY School of Public Health is dedicated to designing and deploying data-informed interventions to address our the most pressing public health challenges, and our non-degree certificate provides empirically-driven training to professionals working in health-related fields all over the world.
- Learn public health data standards
- Design and evaluate technology-enabled population health interventions
- Mobile health computing applications
- Electronic health communication
- Health technology innovations
- Applications of informatics in global settings
- Program starts fall 2015
- 28 weeks and can be completed in 7-12 months includes 24 weeks coursework
- Audience: Graduates/Undergraduates and professionals from all disciplines such as medicine, public health, allied health sciences, information systems, computer science, engineering, management, hospital administration to name a few.
- Program Fees: $2,500. Flexible payment plans available.