Please review the Nelnet Payment Plan video tutorial.
Reasons to sign up early
- Your class seat is saved.
- The earlier you enroll, the lower your monthly payments will be since the total amount financed will be divided over more scheduled payments.
Payment Plan Budget Worksheet
Establish your payment plan based upon your anticipated tuition & fee costs and your anticipated financial aid (grants, scholarships, federal loans, etc.).
Cost to Participate
- Enrollment fee per semester
- Credit/Debit Card, Enrollment Fee is $95
- eCheck, Enrollment Fee is $40.
- $30 Returned Payment Fee is charged, per occurrence of returned payment.
- If the Enrollment Fee is returned for any reason including insufficient funds (NSF), the agreement will be terminated.
NOTES: Any change in your obligation due to CUNY will change the total payment plan balance and remaining monthly payment amounts.
How to Enroll
- Disable pop-up blockers
- Log into CUNYfirst, go to HR Campus Solutions, click on Self-Service and go to your Student Center
- Go to Finances and select Enroll/Manage Payment Plan
Choose Your Payment Method
- Automatic bank payment (ACH) or eCheck
- Credit or Debit Card
Target Dates To Enroll By:
|Last day to enroll Online
||Number of payments
||Months of payments^
||June – Nov
||July – Nov
||Aug – Nov
||Sept – Nov
Notes: Upon Enrollment, Initial Payment is comprised of First Payment and Enrollment Fee.
^All payments subsequent to the Initial Payment are automatically processed on the remaining scheduled payment dates. The Scheduled Payment Dates on the 5th of the month, but if the 5th falls on a weekend the payment will be processed on the following business day.
For additional help, please contact Nelnet at 888.470.6014 or visit mycollegepaymentplan.