Career Outcomes Rate
We conducted our annual alumni survey to assess the career outcomes rate after graduation for the Class of 2016. We were able to gather employment information on 84% of the graduating class. Based on the data collected, 95% of degree-seeking graduates reported being employed or continuing their studies within the year following their graduation.
Additionally, 85% of alumni who reported being employed are working in a field related to the degree they earned at the Graduate School of Public Health & Health Policy.
Sample list of Organizations for Employment
- Arthur Ashe Institute for Urban Health
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital
- BronxWorks, Inc.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Child Mind Institute
- City Harvest
- Elmhurst Hospital Center
- Harlem Hospital Center
- Hospital for Special Surgery
- Housing Works Community Healthcare
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- MetroPlus Health Plan
- Montefiore Medical Center
- New York City Department of Health & Mental Hygiene
- New York Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University
- New York State Department of Health
- Northwell Health
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Public Health Solutions
We asked the graduates about their satisfaction with the program and 89% of alumni would recommend the CUNY School of Public Health to a prospective applicant.