Prospective students are strongly encouraged to attend an Information Session and take some time to review the content that is posted here. The Information Session is the best place to bring your questions.
If unable to attend, please join us for our Virtual Information Chats every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 10:30am to 1:30pm EST.
You may also BOOK AN APPOINTMENT with an Admissions Counselor:
Appointments can be in person, Skype, email, phone call. Please schedule an appointment at this link:
SimplyBook.Me: CUNY SPH Admissions
Appointments must be made at least 3 day in advance. If you are unable to make it to the office hours, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 646-664-8355.
Duration: 30 minutes
To prepare for your session:
a. Please email an update copy of your resume.
b. Email an electronic version of your official or unofficial transcripts.
c. Please be sure to indicate your program of interest.
For information on applying to the CUNY SPH MPH and MS programs, please visit the following link:
For program-specific admissions requirements for MPH and MS programs, please see below:
- MPH, Community Health Education (COMHE)
- MPH, Environmental and Occupational Health Sciences (EOHS)
- MPH, Public Health Nutrition (NUTR)
- MPH, Biostatistics and Epidemiology (EPI-BIOS)
- MPH, Public Health Policy and Management
- MPH, Public Health Geographic Information Sciences
- MS, Environmental and Occupational Health Sciences